10 jobs you can outsource to a Virtual PA
Not sure how a Virtual PA can help manage and grow your business? Take a look at our list of some of the jobs you can outsource:
- Managing your social media – for social media to work for your business you should be actively using it every day. Having your Virtual PA take control of your social media for you will enable you to focus on the running your business and not have to think about sending out a tweet or posting on Facebook.
- Managing your emails – do you receive over 100 emails a day and simply do not find the time to prioritise them? Your PA can manage your emails so you only get to read the ones that are important, this can potentially save you a lot of time.
- Diary management – is your calendar full of meetings, reminders and to do lists? Your Virtual PA can take full control of your diary by scheduling your appointments for you and making sure you do not miss that important meeting, birthday or item to action.
- Website maintenance – Is your website a little out of date and can do with a revamp? Your PA can ensure your website is consistently up to date and Google friendly. Blogs, social media links and keywords are all important when it comes to making sure your company is listed at the top of search engines.
- Event management – do you exhibit, hold company events or board meetings and find that you do not have enough time or resources to organise them? Your PA can ensure you are creating a lasting impression and can take care of all the logistics involved before, during and after the event.
- E-Marketing – how often do you keep in touch with existing enquiries, current customers and potential customers? Sending out regularly emails to all your contacts can generate a lot of business for you.
- Research – browsing through websites can be very time consuming when it comes to, for example, finding the best deal or the right supplier. Leaving this to your PA can save you money and time.
- Accounts – do you have expenses, invoices or payments to make? Outsourcing your accounts to your PA will free up your time knowing your finances are taken of in strict confidence.
- Proof reading – if you’re not a confident writer or would like someone to glance over an email, letter or important document, your PA can ensure all your documents are error free.
- Recruitment – do you need to place a job advert, source potential candidates or scan CV’s? This can be very time consuming so why not leave it to your PA!
For more information on the types of tasks your Virtual PA can help with please contact us on 01494 261428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org